Ryo the ninja KID Ryo the ninja KID

Great.

This was really good. It had a good opening body and conclusion. This is the first peice of work i've seen recently that really makes me want to take up flash animating again (I've gone to websites/games) Congrats, I really liked it.

Las aventuras de Mr.Coo Las aventuras de Mr.Coo

O wow..

Im left speechless, that was amazing.

Sloppy Fight 2 Sloppy Fight 2

Great!

Loved it, you think it's over, yet it just keeps going! Amazing. Very good.

-Downfall- -Downfall-

Its ok.

The backgrounds look good, but the physics really need work, it feels very unreal.

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

Yeah, the ball got screwed up. :/

Grim Reaper Show 5 Grim Reaper Show 5

Loved it, very funny.

I always love your movies, they are great. Very fun to watch. Gaint flying penises!

The Composer The Composer

Hmm..

That was very good.. A chilling story, so very sad...

Critter Killer 2 Critter Killer 2

Good stuff.

I liked it, never saw the carrot coming. Perhaps you should make a longer video of 6-7 different deaths. I imagine you would be able to expect quite a nice score, mabye even frontpage.

Boojamon responds:

6-7 eh? Maybe i'll do 6.5. Yeah- I might do that- but I can't promise anything otherwise it probably won't get done.

Population Control Population Control

Quite good.

The people who left comments saying the creator is paranoid or stupid should really take a moment to think about what this flash had to say. On the off chance that some among you are actually mature enough to do such a thing you would see that his points are all very true and raise some compelling arguments. In all truth, speaking as someone in an educated position, I would find myself agreeing with his fundamental ideas (however I find conspiracy theories a little to antique for my liking). I mean really, all you have to do is look a little at history, its been happening for hundreds of thousands of years, stop being so naive and idealistic people, believe it or not, the entire world doesn't function in the same way as what we have labeled civilized.

Numa Numa Dance Numa Numa Dance

funny

haha, very funny.

Oh Yeah Oh Yeah

Pretty good..

It is pretty impressive.. In response to the review by "FateofKaiju" i feel compelled to point out the following: You have never made a flash animation worth submitting, so don't even bother criticizing him. "It is quite simple to add visualizations to a song" It's not as easy as you might imagine.